- Our School
- News & Events
- Photo Gallery
- Our People
- Our Classes
- Self Assessment Juniors Pet Day Project
- 2015 Pet Day Results
- 2016 Pet Day Technology Project
- Camp Adair Gear List
- Caring for Pet Day Animals
- Help with Maths
- Lunch Box Ideas
- Mathletics Certificates
- PARENT INFORMATION
- Pet Day Technology Project 2015
- School Donations
- Self assessment Intermediates Pet Day Project
- Self assessment for seniors Pet Day Project
- Ski Camp Gear List
- Term 4 Literacy Talk 2014
- What to bring with Technology Project
- Year 3-5 Camp Gear List.
- iPad Basics
- Contact Us
Please look at the Bus Society message under 'Our People' tag.
A fun fundraiser night out.
A beautiful evening created a wonderful atmosphere for a picnic dinner and fun!
The 'Bus Pull' was a new event and Green House parents won the trophy.
The winners of the best dressed house were the Reynolds Family (yellow) and Hooks Family (green).
Term 1 2 February - 15 April
Term 2 2 May - 8 July
Term 3 25 July - 23 September
Term 4 10 October - 16 December
Easter 25 - 29 March
An extra day at Queen's Birthday 6 and 7 June
No extra day at Labour Weekend, 24 October only.
LEAVE A LEGACY, BUY A BIRD AT PET DAY
There's still time to sponsor a beautiful native bird sculpture for the school's redesigned Totara Courtyard. Each bird costs $50 and is crafted from quality corten steel. Your child’s name or family name can be engraved at the base of the bird as a lasting reminder of your time at Pukekohe East School. Picture your grown-up kids visiting their bird long after they have flown the nest. By sponsoring a bird you’ll be helping the school to fund its courtyard makeover. Order your bird at the Information Kiosk on Pet Day.
No internet? No problem. Access Mathletics offline.
The Mathletics app has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly on tablet devices – even without an internet connection!
- FREE to download – just sign in with your Mathletics username.
- NEW! Offline mode available – data automatically syncs when internet is available.
- Slick and exciting student interface.
- HD and Retina-optimised graphics.
- Available for iOS and Android devices.*
Thank you to the Hallidays we now have 246 mobile phones.
If we get more we can get awesome prizes.