- Our School
- News & Events
- Photo Gallery
- Our People
- Our Classes
- Self Assessment Juniors Pet Day Project
- 2015 Pet Day Results
- Camp Adair Gear List
- Caring for Pet Day Animals
- Help with Maths
- Lunch Box Ideas
- Mathletics Certificates
- PARENT INFORMATION
- Pet Day Technology Project 2015
- School Donations
- Self assessment Intermediates Pet Day Project
- Self assessment for seniors Pet Day Project
- Ski Camp Gear List
- Term 4 Literacy Talk 2014
- What to bring with Technology Project
- Year 3-5 Camp Gear List.
- iPad Basics
- Contact Us
How to Enrol
When you contact the school, please ask for Mrs Karen Stevens our Office Manager who handles enrolment enquiries, or you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please contact Karen if you want to know details about enrolling at Pukekohe East School. She will send you one of our information packs on request.
Or alternatively you can download our enrolment form from below.
Pukekohe East School does have an enrolment scheme. We provide the opportunity for new entrants to visit their new classrooms prior
to starting school. These visits will be arranged on acceptance of
|In Zone Pre-Enrolment Form 2015.pdf||109.39 KB|
|Out of Zone Ballot Application 2015.pdf||110.3 KB|